Delphi the way we know it & Delphi the way we don't know (yet)...
The past & the future, the newest release XE7 and many more...
Not to forget: Enterprise Mobility Services
Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS) is a new turnkey solution for today’s interconnected, distributed apps, offering an easy to deploy middleware server that hosts loadable custom API and data access modules.
Using FastReports to build reports in a multi-tier environment
- Web reporting - how to make own reporting server and service
- dialogs in web-reports
- reporting in mobile applications
- live demonstration of multi-threading
Build your multi-tier application with kbmMW
TMS Aurelius & TMS XData
- How to use the peristence layer
- How to distribute objects through REST
- Using secure (https) connections
- How to create pure Object-Oriented Server-side logic
- And more…
In this session, Stefaan Lesage will show you how to build REST clients for public REST API's.
Build your own multi-tier application with mORMot, the open source ORM for Delphi
In this demo-oriented session Paweł is going to demonstrate best practices in architecting and deploying DataSnap solutions into the Amazon Web Services Cloud.
This is a great opportunity to see practical examples of deploying DataSnap servers into an AWS EC2 virtual machine running in the cloud, using elastic IPs, DNS service and auto-scaling groups for load balancing and fault tolerance.